For Sale? Sort of. Prints? Yes. Call for inquiries.
This proposal takes the integration of biology and the built environment to a whole new level. Comprised of artist’s units, one- and two bedroom units, and efficiencies, this social housing project seeks to accomplish the following:
- Evoke ownership while improving the immediate and overall environment
- Supply fresh air, passive heating and cooling, and provide a sensuous experience
- Bring people together and protect the rights of the working class
- Create an indiscriminate structure for accessibility
- Implement contemporary decoration
- Allow occupants to experience skins deemed natural and sociological
- Shift from antiquated construction techniques to better sculpt space with the human body in mind.
Location: 14th Arrondissement of Paris, France.